One-click Slideshow displays your digital photos as a beautiful slideshow. Select the images to display, choose visual effects to your taste, and run the slideshow of your favorite pictures whenever you feel like with just one mouse click.
One-click Slideshow uses a number of stunning transition effects to change images. You can also select the speed of transitions, set the timeout between the slides, or specify how many images you want on the screen simultaneously.
One-click Slideshow runs in full screen as well as in a window, so you can enjoy every little detail of the images or have the slideshow running in parallel with other tasks.
Download One-click Slideshow right now and enjoy your images whenever you feel like.
» version 1.3 - posted on 2008-11-14
- Added DirectDraw support.
- Fixed several errors.
EULA - End User License Agreement
One-click Slideshow 1.3
Copyright (C) 2003-2008 Whimsoft
All Rights Reserved
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Use of One-click Slideshow indicates you accept the terms of this license agreement and warranty.
Whimsoft Company (Whimsoft) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software One-click Slideshow (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble ;
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Whimsoft assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Whimsoft IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Whimsoft. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.